Friday 4 January 2013

Current Skin Care





So my current skin care falls into the cheap drugstore end rather than the high end drugstore of products.  But it's just what's working for me at the moment.  Botanics Skin Calming Day Cream in Ultra Calm is the perfect companion for my difficult skin.  I'm the lovely mix of dry, greasy and prone to breakouts.  This just works well with that mixture.  My skin is left hydrated and lovely and soft.  I love the added marshmallow which I also have in my hand cream (Soap and Glory's Hand Food - best hand cream out there!) It also has SPF 15 in which isn't particularly high but better than nothing.

I like a really basic Toner and have previous used Lush's Breath of Fresh Air, Nivea's Pure and Natural and Botanics Rosewater Toner.  Which all have the same simple more natural formula.  My skin never seems to like anything that's too harsh or scented. The Boots Traditional Skin Care Glycerin and Rosewater Tonic is perfect for me.  I actually picked this up originally when they were first released in glass bottles, however it seemed to disappear for a bit and then come back in the plastic bottle above.  I find it removes any remaining makeup and leaves by skins feeling fresh.  I also noticed that combined the moisturiser that my skin is left hydrated and clear from blemishes and dry patches. 

Botanics Skin Calming Day Cream in Ultra Calm £6.99 (although I keep picking it up when they have a 1/3 off)
Boots Traditional Skin Care Glycerin and Rosewater Tonic £2.32

Don't forget to Enter our Nivea Lip Butter Giveaway - ends midnight 6 January 2013


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...