Sunday 15 April 2012

Round Up of the Week......



Well I hope you've all had a great weekend.

We had a fun filled day yesterday with the step kids.  We went to a great little place nearby called The Plassey Leisure Park.  It's basically an old dairy farm which has been turned into a Craft & Retail Centre with a number of different things from boutiques to a hair and beauty studio and a coffee shop and restaurants.  It's a lovely little place to go for an afternoon wonder.

What's great is that they organise a lot of craft and sporting activities for kids.  So this weekend there was a make you own jewellery work shop as well as archery.  The kids loved the archery, but I definitely enjoyed the jewellery workshop more - I'm such a kid.  So here my creation - I just went with a simple keyring,





So this week on the blog we've had:


Hope you've all had a great weekend,



1 comment:

Poppy Salter said...

CUTE. I love skulls!

http://11ouncesless.blogspot.co.uk

Poppy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...